The National Diploma in Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is now available at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH).
In Ikeja, at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), a new school called the SCHOOL OF ORTHOPAEDIC CAST TECHNOLOGY is going to be established soon. This school will educate people to work as orthopaedic cast technicians. Students who are suitably qualified and are interested in receiving training as orthopaedic cast technicians are encouraged to submit an application in order to be considered for admission to its Full-Time National Diploma Program, which will commence in the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Admission Requirements for the LUTH ND Orthopaedic Cast Technology Program and the Length of the Program ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The following requirements need….. to be met by applicants in order…. to be considered:
a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes, including English Language, Mathematics, and two out of the three main scientific courses (Biology, Chemistry, or Physics), as well as any additional subject. In addition, aspirants are required to have a JAMB UTME score of at least 120.
DURATION OF COURSE
The Program is a full-time study of orthopaedic cast technology that lasts for two years and awards successful students with a National Diploma (ND) upon completion of the program.
How to Fill Out the Application for Admission to the LUTH ND Orthopaedic Cast Technology Program
Candidates who are interested in the position and meet the qualifications can receive an application form from the Work Planning and Recruitment Unit, located in the MRC Building at LASUTH. It is necessary to submit application forms that have been filled out along with photocopies of the applicants’ credentials, a curriculum vitae (CV), two (2) recent passport photographs taken against a white background, an SSCE/NECO certificate or printout of result from WAEC/NECO, a UTME printout and result slip, and a copy of the applicant’s result slip.
The Chief Medical Director of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), 1–5, Oba Akinjobi Way Ikeja, Lagos State, should receive all applications.
In order to assess potential patients, the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) will administer a Computer-Based Test, also known as a CBT. Candidates who are selected for further consideration will get an invitation to an oral interview in which they will be required to provide the original versions of any certifications that are relevant to the position. https://www.edulane.ng/
For further details, you may reach us at: 08024584229 or 08064613477.
- Apply Now for the School of Nursing at the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital for the 2023–2024 Academic Year Related post
- Registration Form For Admission Into The University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) College Of Nursing For The 2023/2024 Academic Session Related post
- FUTA Postgraduate Admission Application for the Academic Year 2021–2022. Related post
- The Federal Polytechnic, Offa has released the admission list for the National Diploma, Full-Time, 2022/2023 | 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Batch Related post
- Application Form For Admission Into The Basic Nursing Training Program At The Schools Of Nursing In Umuahia And Amachara For The Academic Sessions Of 2023 And 2024